We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.

 
News

News highlights

Princes Dock, Liverpool City Centre

31 March 2014

The Quay Flexible Offices Fully Let In Just 6 Months!

Peel’s new flexible office development ‘The Quay’ at No.12 Princes Dock, Liverpool Waters has reached full occupancy just 6 months after opening...

Read more
Mary Berry at Cake International

12 March 2014

Cake International Continues Success in the North

Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show saw more than 18,000 visitors to EventCity, Manchester over the weekend (7-9...

Read more

Latest News Stories

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Peel Group Takes Control of Liverpool John Lennon Airport

Liverpool John Lennon Airport (JLA) today announced a change to the structure of its ownership. The Peel Group, which previously held a 35% shareholding in Vantage Airports UK, has reached an agreement to acquire the remaining 65% stake in the business.

Thursday, 17 April 2014

City Airport & Heliport Release Action Plan Following Customer Survey

City Airport & Heliport have released their Action Plan to the public following their evaluation of the feedback from their annual customer survey in December 2013.

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

New Tenant Arrival Hots Up at The Greenhouse

The Greenhouse in the heart of MediaCityUK has had its busiest quarter to date with nine new tenants moving to the building that houses a wealth of creative independents and business start-ups.

Monday, 14 April 2014

Yorkshire Airport Supports TT Race Access

A Yorkshire airport is coming to the aid of motorcycle fans to help travel to one of the biggest events in the world.

Friday, 11 April 2014

Yorkshire Passengers are Belfast Bound

The first passengers to fly from Robin Hood Airport on the new LinksAir route are now Belfast bound.

View all News Stories >

News & media

Register for latest news

Receive regular news updates and the
Peel Group newsletter directly to
your inbox.

Image Gallery

Offices at PITC

Latest image...

Offices at Peel International Trade Centre

All Images

Video Gallery

MediaCityUK

Latest video...

MediaCityUK

All video