Working for Peel Land and Property offers an exciting range of career paths which include a number of training and development opportunities to help build a rewarding career.
A number of our businesses have attained Investors in People awards, including Peel Media, which has received the coveted gold accreditation.
April 2017 - An experienced designer is required for a 12 month fixed term contract.
A challenging role requiring the successful candidate to create a broad spectrum of both press ready print and digital designs.
A solid understanding of print across all types of media is a must. The ability to work to tight deadlines with a very high level of accuracy while under pressure, ensuring brand consistency is maintained at all times is crucial to this role.
Attention to detail is essential. Experience of MS Powerpoint and Word would be beneficial to this role.
This is a highly pressured role in a hectic environment, but involves working with a great team of people who all get on and have fun whilst getting the job done. Our ideal person will be someone who can get on with the job, knows when to pick their battles and also doesn’t mind a bit of office banter!
• Good working knowledge of all principle applications, including InDesign, Illustrator Acrobat and Photoshop.
• Excellent technical skills and print knowledge for full range of media, including litho, digital print, press and external graphics
• Experience following brand guidelines
• Collaborative skills to work closely with the Creative Manager, Design and Account Teams
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to manage workflow and meet required deadlines
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Responsible attitude towards ownership of each project
To apply, please send your CV and any samples of work to email@example.com