Salford City Stadium
Peel has formed a joint venture with Salford City Council to deliver the Salford City Stadium which is the home of the Salford City Reds rugby league team and the Sale Sharks rugby union side and provides a broad range of community facilities.
Construction of the stadium on the banks of the Manchester Ship Canal at Barton began in December 2010. This new modern venue has a capacity of 12,000 and hosted its first Rugby Super League match on Saturday 4th February.
A leading regional venue
The Salford City Stadium is set to be a leading venue in the region. The venue offers a wide range of facilities to ensure that it is a genuine hub for the community.
If you're looking for somewhere to host a private function, a birthday party or a wedding, Salford City Stadium is the perfect venue to host your memorable day.
Businesses are also able to take advantage of the modern conferencing facilities, where a wide range of equipment and support is available to ensure your day goes smoothly. The stadium is ideal for staff training days, seminars and breakfast meetings.
- A large banqueting suite that can host functions catering for up to 750 people or alternatively divided into three smaller rooms for other functions
- Meeting and office space for community, public sector and voluntary organisations
- 12 hospitality boxes
- Professional catering facilities
- One grass pitch and one all-weather community pitch
- Multiple changing facilities
- A large car park for over 600 cars
- Good transport links.
All events, whether business or social, can be supported by high quality in-house catering.